Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water (20 fl. oz., 28 pk.)
About this item
- Pure quality, 100% natural spring water
- Simple to carry in a backpack or purse
- Contains naturally balanced minerals for a crisp, clean taste
- Great to hand out at parties, events and game nights
Refresh your thirst with Poland Spring® 100% Natural Spring Water—an easy way to stay hydrated while on the go.
What's Spring Water?
Spring water is water that comes from an underground formation that flows naturally to the earth's surface. It's derived from a spring as opposed to rainwater and river water. In the USA, the FDA sets stringent standards for spring water. These requirements state that the water must be collected from a spring or borehole that taps into the spring, the water has to come from a natural source that causes the water to flow to the surface, and the location of the spring has to be identified.
Why Drink Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water?
As a local favorite for generations in the Northeast, this natural spring water has been carefully selected from springs located in Maine since 1845. It's free of calories, sweeteners, artificial flavors and colors. This water features naturally balanced minerals for a clean, crisp taste. It comes in a convenient pack of 28 bottles that are simple to store and stack in a pantry or office breakroom.
Are Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water Bottles Recyclable?
Excluding the cap and label, these Poland Spring water bottles are recyclable. Local municipalities will recycle the plastic material used to make the bottles. There are also drop-off programs in some areas that collect them.
Great for Events and More
Aside from personal use, this natural spring water is terrific to have on hand for a variety of events. Hand them out at parties, family reunions and neighborhood barbecues to keep everyone hydrated. This natural spring water is wonderful for outdoor sports, school fundraisers and business meetings. It can also be used for resale at concession stands, in convenience stores and vending machines.
Unique Ways to Reuse Plastic Water Bottles
- Create a bird feeder. Poke a couple of holes into the plastic container and place wooden spoons or pencils into them. Fill the bottles with bird feed, close the cap and hang it up by a rope to a tree branch.
- Use these Poland Spring water bottles to organize crayons, markers, colored pencils and paint brushes. Just cut the top off of a bottle and the bottom off of another one. Hot glue zippers to the cut end of the container and the bottom that was snipped off. Allow the glue to dry and connect for a simple, unique case.
- Make them into planters by cutting the bottom third of the bottle, then fill with soil and seeds.