by Glenfiddich |
Item # 189609
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Outstanding quality, twice winning "Best in Class" for 18 year-old single malt at the renowned International Wines and Spirits Competition
- The sublimely rich, mellow and smooth taste is developed by maturing in both finest Olorosos sherry and traditional bourbon casks
- Traditionally handcrafted at the renowned Highland Distillery by five generations of the founding family to deliver true authenticity
- Quality is ensured by small-batch distillation under careful guidance of expert David Stewart, the longest-serving whisky maker in Scotland
- Enjoy on the rocks, straight, or with a splash of still mineral water for enhanced flavor and bouquet
- Nose: Elegant with scents of apple and wood. It is robust and full bodied, yet remarkably mellow
- Taste: Slightly sweet palate, perfectly balanced by subtle oak and a delicate maltiness.
The finish is incredibly smooth and lengthy, with a dryness at the end
Click here to view Terms of Sale.