USDA Choice Angus Beef XT Inside Round, Bulk Wholesale Case (3-4 pieces per box, priced per pound)
About this item
- Separated from the knuckle and bottom round
- Inside Round is the inside portion of the round primal, with all bones, cartilage and exposed lymph glands removed
- Offers operators variety and value – inventory one item for multiple menu applications
- One cut offers a variety of uses – roasts, steaks, kabobs, stir-fry and fajitas
- Strong nutrition profile is ideal for lighter menus
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Due to high demand please visit your local club to purchase case packs.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
Suitable for both dry and moist cookery, this beef cut is ideal for roasting or rotisserie, pot roast, marinating, grilling or stir-fry. It's exceptionally great when enhanced with value-added marinades, sauces and side dishes. Cook to recommended internal temperatures: Rare (140°F), Med. Rare (150°F), Medium (160°F), Med. Well (165°F), Well (170°F). The temperature of a beef roast will rise 5°F to 10°F after removing from the oven. Remove it from the oven and loosely cover with foil before it reaches the desired doneness.