3 Easy Ways to Return a Purchase
Bring it in.
Return your item to any Sam's Club location for an immediate refund.Restrictions apply. See FAQs for details.
Ship it back.
For online items only, fill out the Returns form in your Order History under My Account. Print the return label. Attach to package and send.Restrictions apply. See FAQs for details.
Call us up.
Call 1.888.746.7726 with your order number. Our Member Services Associate will be happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most purchases made on SamsClub.com may be returned to any Sam's Club location in the U.S. If an item purchased online cannot be returned to a Sam's Club location, it will be noted on the products item page. Golf carts, vending machines and auction program purchases are a few examples of items purchased online that cannot be returned to a local Sam's Club.
Unfortunately, SamsClub.com is unable to process returns for the purchases you made in a club.
Most purchases made in a club may be returned to any Sam's Club location in the U.S. except:
- Adult Beverages (Wine, Beer and Spirits). If adult beverages are eligible to be returned, they must be returned to the location where originally purchased.
- Cigarettes and Tobacco Products. If cigarettes or tobacco products are eligible to be returned, they must be returned to the location where originally purchased.
- Contact Lenses. Unopened non-custom contact lenses that are returned within 30 days from the original purchase date must be returned to the location where originally purchased.
You may request a return through SamsClub.com or by calling the Member Service Center at 888-746-7726.
To initiate a return through SamsClub.com, log in and go to "My Account" then "Order History." Click the order for the item you plan to return.
To request a return by calling the Member Service Center at 888.746.7726, follow the prompts for "SamsClub.com" and "returns." Please have your membership number and order number available.
Shipping and delivery charges will be refunded or credited only if the return is a result of an error by Sam's Club or damaged during shipping.
We prefer that you provide your original receipt or printed order, but if it is not available, we will do our best to process your return without it.
To obtain a full refund, you may be required to return the product with all product/order contents including packaging (boxes, manuals, warranty cards, etc.), parts, accessories, etc. This includes any promotional gifts, gift/shopping cards provided with the purchase. There are some instances where we may have to deny the refund in full or provide a partial refund if only part of the purchase is returned.
For items returned to a Sam's Club location, you'll receive credit or cash in the original form of payment or a Sam's shopping card unless prohibited or restricted by law or regulations.
For items returned through the SamsClub.com process, you'll receive credit to the account that was charged at the time of purchase.
- Adult Beverages (Wine, Beer and Spirits). Adult beverages may not be eligible for return as they are governed by federal, state and local laws and may vary by location. Please contact the local club where originally purchased for more information.
- Automotive Tires and Batteries. Please refer to warranty information.
- Bulk/Volume Purchases in Club and via SamsClub.com.. A single order of ten (10) units or more of the same item within a 24 hour period; multiple orders of ten (10) units or more of the same item within a 24 hour period; orders of two or more units that exceed $10,000; or five hundred (500) orders within a rolling twelve (12) month period are considered "Volume Purchases". Volume Purchases cannot be returned, except in the case of manufacturer defects or damage. All damages must be submitted with photos to samsbulk@SamsClub.com within 72 hours after delivery for online purchases. Sam's members who request online orders to ship into a third party facility or to a freight forwarder are responsible for auditing and ensuring their orders arrive complete and free of damage.
- Cigarettes and Tobacco Products. Returns of cigarettes or tobacco products may not be eligible for return. Please contact the local club where originally purchased for more information.
- Custom or Personalized Purchases. Returns of custom or personalized items may not be returned.
- Contact Lenses. Open contact lens boxes, vials, bottles (not related to shipping damage) are not eligible for return. Custom made RGP contact lenses and other custom prescription products are not eligible for return.
- Eyeglasses. Prescription eyeglasses may not be eligible for return. Please contact the local club where originally purchased for more information.
- Gift Cards, Shopping Cards, and Pre-paid Cards. Gift cards, shopping cards and pre-paid cards may not be returned except due to manufacturer defects or as required by law.
- Hearing Aids. Hearing aids may not be eligible for return. Please contact the Hearing Center in the local club where originally purchased for more information.
- Prescriptions. Prescriptions may not be eligible for return. Please contact a pharmacist at the Pharmacy where originally purchased for more information.
- Tickets. Tickets are not returnable after purchase.
- Wholesale Trading Purchases (Truckloads or Export Sales). Purchases made via the Sam's Club Wholesale Trading Program are not returnable.