Royal Basmati Rice (20 lbs.)
About this item
- 20-lb. bag of premium-aged white basmati rice
- Picked from the Himalayas
- Bag is resealable
With this Royal® Basmati Rice, you can offer your family something delicious every night.
Is Royal Basmati Rice Good For You?
Although it's rich with flavor and can be used to satisfy hunger, basmati rice also contains plenty of vitamins and minerals that can improve your health. In fact, one cup of rice can provide you with iron, protein and more, which helps you reach your daily nutritional goals. Once you take your first bite, you can recognize the delicious flavor of basmati rice. Unlike alternatives, this is premium-aged rice was grown in the nutrient-dense soil in the Himalayas Foothills.
Large Bag Offers Convenience
With 20 lbs. in one bag, this is ideal for restaurants, cafeterias and homes. If you need to feed a crowd of family members or houseguests, a large bag like this is great to have in the pantry. Additionally, this bag contains a resealable top, which allows you to keep the basmati rice fresh for a longer period of time.
Easy to Make
It's so easy to make delicious, fluffy rice with just a cup of uncooked basmati rice and water. Whether you decide to use a stovetop, a microwave or an electric rice cooker, you can expect a yummy bowl of rice within just a matter of minutes.
Basmati Rice Recipes
While you can enjoy it on its own, there are many different ways to eat this rice:
- Payesh is a famous Bengali dessert, which is a creamy combination of basmati rice, milk, cardamom, nuts and fragrant rose water
- Chicken Schezwan rice is a traditional Indo-Chinese cuisine that includes fried basmati rice, chicken, shrimp, soy, mushrooms, vinegar and chili sauce
- Chicken Paella is a delicious Spanish dish that contains basmati rice, chicken, olives, garlic and bell peppers
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."