Member's Mark Organic Blueberries, Frozen (3 lbs.)
Why We Love This
Picked at the peak of ripeness, Member's Mark Organic Frozen Blueberries let you enjoy high-quality blueberries year-round for smoothies, salads and more.
About this item
- USDA Organic frozen blueberries
- Large, plump, juicy blueberries
- Flash frozen at the peak of ripeness
- Great for smoothies and as a topping on cereal
Stock up on Member's Mark™ Organic Frozen Blueberries (3 lbs.), so you can enjoy nutritious and delicious organic blueberries whenever you like. With this bag, you can indulge in blueberry season year-round. You can snack on these juicy, plump blueberries or include them in various recipes as often as you like.
About Member's Mark Organic Frozen Blueberries
This package contains three-pounds of flash frozen organic blueberries, picked at the peak of ripeness and bursting with antioxidants. They’re USDA organic certified, so they were grown using the strictest standards and are free from harmful pesticides and preservatives. Juicy blueberries are naturally sweet with a hint of tartness, making them a delightful addition to snacks and meals throughout the day.
Will the Whole Family Eat These Organic Frozen Blueberries?
Yes. Having a bag of frozen organic blueberries in your home is an excellent way to get the whole family to enjoy one of the healthiest berries. Kids and adults love the flavor and unique texture of blueberries, so you’re sure to find plenty of uses for them. And since the berries are frozen, you never have to worry about finishing them before they go bad, as you do with fresh berries.
How Should I Eat Member's Mark Organic Frozen Blueberries?
These organic blueberries are as versatile as they’re delicious. Thaw per package instructions and enjoy as a juicy, wholesome snack.
- Mix into morning hot cereal for a nutrient-pack and delicious breakfast.
- Toss blueberries into your blender with your choice of milk, a dash of cinnamon and bananas for a creamy and nutritious smoothie pre or post-workout.
- Add to your favorite muffin recipe for sweet and fruity blueberry muffins.
- For special weekend breakfast, mix blueberries into your pancake or waffle mix for a burst of flavor and goodness.
- Thaw and add to creamy yogurt and up your antioxidant game.
- Make blueberry hand-pies by mixing these frozen organic blueberries with brown sugar and folding into mini pie crusts. Brush the crusts with butter, sprinkle with sugar, poke with a fork and bake until golden and seeping with gooey blueberry filling.
We are so confident you will be delighted with your Member's Mark purchase that we promise to refund or replace any item you find unsatisfactory. We aim to delight all our members and would love to hear about your discoveries! Call us at: 1-888-301-0332 (toll-free), 8am - 5pm CST Monday - Friday.