Member's Mark Grade A Fancy Ketchup (114 oz.)
About this item
- 114 oz. can of fancy ketchup for foodservice
- Gluten free
- #10 pourable jug
- Pump compatible
Enjoy seemingly-endless servings of rich and tangy Member's Mark™ Grade A Fancy Ketchup (114 oz.). This jumbo bottle is ideal for everything from backyard cookouts to commercial food service use and is compatible with a large pump to make access even easier.
About Member's Mark Grade A Fancy Ketchup
This cannister holds 114-ounces of pure ketchup. It features a twist-off lid and is compatible with particular pump dispensers. This fancy ketchup comes from Grade A tomatoes, for the highest-quality taste and texture. It is ideal for professional use but can just as easily be used in the home of people who use ketchup regularly. This fancy ketchup is gluten-free and kosher.
Who Will Love This Fancy Ketchup?
Anyone who loves the flavor of tangy ketchup and who appreciates a good value. This jug dispenses many, many servings of fancy ketchup, arguably the most popular condiment in America. It’s a favorite for people of all ages and is regularly used on French fries, burgers and hot dogs. There are some kids out there who won’t eat their dinner if it isn’t coated in a pool of shiny fancy ketchup (and some adults either, let’s be honest!) so ensuring your household has plenty of ketchup may be a priority for many. It’s also ideally packaged for use at a food truck, just insert a pump, place disposable cups nearby and allow your customers to help themselves to some fancy ketchup to accompany your cuisine.
What Are a Few Unique Uses for Member's Mark Grade A Fancy Ketchup?
This tasty ketchup is perfect in its traditional uses - as a dip and spread enjoyed with classic American fare. But why not get a little versatile and give these ketchup recipes a try?
- It is also customizable – you can easily turn this into spicy ketchup by mixing in your favorite hot sauce or dry spices.
- Use as a glaze for homemade meatloaf and enjoy its caramelized flavor and texture after it’s baked in the oven.
- Make your own “not-so-secret-sauce” by mixing a few tablespoons of this fancy ketchup, mayo, mustard and a splash of pickle juice.
- Use ketchup as a base for delicious homemade barbecue sauce by blending with spicy and smoky chipotle in adobo and a sweet component, like honey or maple syrup.
- Create your own sweet and sour sauce to drench over stir-fried veggies and meats by combining fancy ketchup with vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce and cornstarch to thicken.