Jointed Beef Oxtails, Bulk Wholesale Case (4 pieces per case, priced per pound)
Why we love this
Oxtails are known to make bone broth that's tasty and full of nutrients. Use it for your next stew or soup, and watch it transform into something amazing.
About this item
- Case of packed beef oxtails
- Easy to prepare
- Great for feeding multiple people
- Contains healthy nutrients
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Due to high demand please visit your local club to purchase case packs.
Use this case of Jointed Beef Oxtails to provide your customers or house guests with healthy and unique beef dish. This pack is a favorite among caterers, cafeterias, restaurants and more.
What's So Good About Jointed Beef Oxtails?
This selection features an enormous case of beef oxtail. The meat comes from the tail of cattle, which is full of healthy nutrients like gelatin that promote skin, bone and joint health. In addition to being healthy, beef oxtail is rich with flavor and contains an appetizing, tender texture.
How Do You Cook Beef Oxtail?
There are several ways to prepare this packed beef. Some people like to heat beef oxtail on the grill because it enriches the meat with a unique flavor. Others favor baking theirs in the oven. Some also cook theirs on a stovetop with a large skillet. They're also perfect for a crockpot or a slow cooker for busy families.
What Types of Dishes Can I Make With Beef Oxtail?
Beef oxtail is a versatile cut of meat that combines well with a variety of foods. Serving this with vegetables like carrots, spinach, cucumber and mushrooms are a great option. Chopping beef oxtail into small pieces is perfect for oxtail stew, which are classic Southern and Jamaican dishes. When it comes to seasoning, let your imagination run wild. Many people enjoy seasoning beef oxtail with black pepper, red pepper, cayenne, rosemary and sage. But, you can experiment with other spices and create your own tasty recipes.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy