Yeast Dinner Rolls, Bulk Wholesale Case (288 ct.)
About this item
- Ideal for catering events
- Fresh, fluffy and delicious
- Case sale solution for food service
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Place your Club Pickup order 24 hours in advance
To ensure on-time pickup, if requesting more than
2 units at a time please contact your local club
Note: This product contains raw dough that requires 6-12 hours of proofing. Once proofed and baked, these rolls will taste oven-fresh.
Please the crowd with a classic treat like Case Sale: Yeast Dinner Rolls (288 ct.). This enormous box is ideal for catering events and more.
In the Box of Case Sale: Yeast Dinner Rolls
This box consists of 288 delicious dinner rolls. Fluffy and sweet, these golden brown rolls make an ideal appetizer or side dish. Thanks to the quantities, this box is ideal for restaurants, cafeterias, parties and more.
Who Makes this Case Sale: Yeast Dinner Rolls
These yeast dinner rolls come from General Mills, Inc. General Mills is an American company that specializes in producing and selling a variety of snacks and foods all over the world.
What to Do With Fresh Dinner Rolls
While these dinner rolls are delicious alone, you can serve them with a variety of dishes. Serve these fresh dinner rolls with lasagna, chicken, ham or a casserole. You can also serve these dinner rolls as appetizers at parties with deli meats.
Each serving of fresh dinner rolls contains iron, which is an essential mineral that the human body needs to maintain good health. They have 0 g of trans fat and 0 mg of cholesterol, making this an option for the strictest diet.
Things to Know When Ordering the Case Sale: Yeast Dinner Rolls
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy