Member's Mark 21mg Nicotine Patch, Step 1 (21 ct.)
About this item
- Compare to Nicoderm®CQ® active ingredient.
- Designed to help you quit smoking and overcome withdrawal symptoms
- Step 1 patch for those who smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day
- Transdermal system delivered over 24 hour period
- Box includes 21 patches (3-week supply)
Members Mark Step 1 Nicotine Patches are a temporary aid to help you quit smoking by reducing nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Every patch has 21 milligrams of nicotine, delivering the dose over a 24-hour period without exposing you to tar or carbon monoxide. The Step 1 patch is designed for people who smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day (use Step 2 if you smoke 10 cigarettes or less per day). These nicotine patches are clear and easy to put on. Patch use can cause side effects such as headache, nausea, upset stomach, and dizziness.