Romano's Macaroni Grill $100 Value Gift Cards - 4 x $25
Why we love this
A combination of classic Italian dishes and evolving, modern fare allows every visit to be a unique, delicious and family-friendly experience.
About this item
- They buy from small, family-owned, Italian farms so they know exactly where the ingredients are produced
- They believe when it comes to your experience at Macaroni Grill, the flavors and details make the meal
- Their Italian roots are infused with inventive, modern flavors, showcased in a chef-driven, evolving menu
- Each visit is a new and evocative experience, hand-delivered by premium, sourced ingredients
- If you're looking for signature classics, your favorite menu items are still carried out with the same attention to detail as when Phil Romano first wrote the original recipe book
- Macaroni Grill captures the Italian experience, down to each individual ingredient, and delivers the extraordinary flavors of Italy to ordinary life
Romano's Macaroni Grill is an Italian restaurant founded in 1988. Inspired by Italian country cuisine, Macaroni Grill restaurants feature an open kitchen that allows guests to see its ingredients and preparation techniques that blend Italian traditions with progressive culinary inspiration.
The key to Romano’s macaroni Grill is to purchase ingredients from small, Italian, family-owned farms so the origin of each ingredient is a proven. The details and the flavors are what it’s all about. Take Italian fare and add modern flavors and inventive interpretations, and let the menu evolve and tastes change so that every time you visit, you have a fresh experience. Romano's Macaroni Grill is also dedicated to the signature classics, following Phil Romano’s passion when he first crafted the original recipes.
The buffalo mozzarella is imported from the Lupara family farm in Caserta, Italy, a third-generation , family-owned producer of creamy, fresh buffalo mozzarella. The Lupara family makes sure their water buffalos are happy by giving them humane treatment and natural feeds. Buffalo mozzarella adds a creaminess to pasta dishes and on pizza.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill has a long partnership with the Mancini family. Their third-generation, special reserve of first cold press, extra virgin olive oil is given to the Grill every year, and while other restaurants might not want to share it, the Grill places a bottle on every table. Olive oil is a traditional condiment into which you can dip your fresh bread.
The pasta at Macaroni Grill is imported from outside of Naples, Italy. Pastificio Guido Ferrara has been making pasta since 1883, using durum wheat and bronze cutting dies the old-fashioned way. Bronze dies makes a rough-textured pasta, just what's needed to hold onto delicious sauces.
Redeemable: Any Romano's Macaroni Grill restaurant nationwide
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."