iFIT® Bluetooth®§ Smart Enabled, 1-Year Membership Included*
- Engage in a whole new fitness experience as certified personal trainers take your exercise all around the world. With a 1-year full-access membership to iFIT®, you’ll be led through an expansive collection of global workouts and an ever-growing library of limit-pushing studio workout classes, getting you moving and sweating on and off your machine. Connect your phone or tablet via Bluetooth® and start working out with your own personal trainer that will automatically adjust the incline and speed on your equipment, matching the intensity of the workout. Machine connects to tablet via Bluetooth® and does not contain Bluetooth audio speaker. *iFIT experience shown. Internet and WIFI required. iFIT membership activation requires credit/debit card and auto-renews for fee. Cancel at anytime.
6” High-Contrast Display
- We know when you’ve made up your mind about getting fit, you mean business. So we made sure your workout stats are right in front of you and easy to see. Stay in clear control and simply track your workout stats with this 6” high-contrast display.
EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor†
- Grab ahold of in-the-moment heart rate monitoring. These two hand-grip sensors are conveniently built into the handlebars. In a couple seconds, you’ll be able to see your heart rate while you train. †Not a medical device. Accuracy may vary.
Self-Cooling 2.6 CHP Mach Z™ Motor
- Choose the motor that will run with you from Chicago to Cape Town. Smooth. Powerful. Durable. Proven. As your trainer constantly changes the incline and speed throughout your toughest workouts, the Mach Z™ motor self-cools, creates high levels of inertia for a smooth, powerful feel, and promises a quiet in-home experience. Great for heavy use, this motor is built with high-grade components proven with our lifetime motor warranty.
20” x 60” Tread Belt
- Because your in-home workout experience should be a comfortable one, ProForm® designed a roomy deck so you won’t feel confined as you walk, jog, and run. The 60-inch length gives your legs plenty of room to stretch out your stride. And the 20-inch width allows your upper-body extra elbow room. To ensure our treadmills are top quality, we test each belt for one million cycles at double the user weight before release.
QuickSpeed® Buttons for Speed and Incline Adjustments
- Get the workout you want at the push of a button. QuickSpeed® buttons are located on the console to instantly give you easy access to your desired speed or incline. Want to run? Hit 6 MPH. Ready to chugg up that hill? Tap the 9% grade. You can even bring your workout down to a fast walk by pushing 2 MPH, immediately followed by 4 MPH, to set your speed at 2.4 MPH.
0 – 10 MPH Speed
- Not everybody likes to run at 10 miles per hour. But it’s nice to know this treadmill can totally handle it. Thanks to a bigger motor size, we are pretty proud of this machine’s 10 mph top speed. Our in-home efficiency booster means you can run every day without using excessive amounts of electricity.
0 – 10% Incline
- We consider incline training the treadmill game changer—you can realistically condition your body for those challenging uphill routes. The Premier 600 offers powered, automatic incline adjustability. When you train with incline, you know you’re giving your legs the best workout possible on a treadmill.
- One of our top goals is to provide you with a comfortable workout. Every treadmill we release is equipped with cushioning throughout the deck area. So as you walk, jog, or run, you’ll have a softer landing with every step. With less stress on your feet, ankles, knees, and hips, you’ll be able to enjoy a longer workout and faster recovery time. It’s one reason why people love their ProForm® treadmills.
1.9” Balanced Rollers
- We know that a quality product is all about the details. That’s why we’ve built the Premier 600 with 1.9-inch precision-machined, balanced, non-flex rollers. These medium-sized rollers decrease tension, which keeps wear and tear to a minimum. You’ll also notice less noise and better grip.
SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- We know you like your house to be clutter-free. So we invented a treadmill that folds up and out of the way when you’re done with your workout. It totally rocked the fitness industry; but honestly, we’re just glad you don’t have to sacrifice your living space for your fitness habit anymore. And as an added bonus, we built in a powerful shock that helps you lift the deck with an easy push.
Audio Auxiliary Port
- Plug in to a better sound system. The included audio auxiliary port allows you to listen to your entertainment at a higher volume. Built with dual 2-inch speakers, you’ll be able to hear your music or videos with less complication. Experts have learned that we actually increase or decrease our pace to match the tempo of our tunes. Plus, music has also been proven to lower perceived exertion. That’s great news.
325 Lb. Weight Capacity
- Built with most users in mind, the Premier 600 treadmill accommodates up to 325 pounds.