BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Pearls (8 oz. per pk., 3 pk.)
About this item
- Fresh mozzarella with a soft, delicate texture
- Use in salads or top a pizza for a creamy, delicious flavor
- Award-winning quality from Wisconsin cows' milk
- Vegetarian-friendly (no animal rennet)
- Convenient 3-8 oz. packages
Enjoy serving after serving of tender, mellow BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Pearls (8 oz., 3 pk.), delicious in a range of snacks and meals. This top-quality fresh mozzarella is made with real cows' milk from Wisconsin and adds a touch of decadence to everyday meals.
About BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Pearls
This plastic pack contains three separate compartments filled with eight ounces of mozzarella pearls. Fresh mozzarella balls have become a staple in fine restaurants and now with these BelGioioso Pearls, you can enjoy bite-sized mozzarella pieces. Each pearl has a mild and milky taste with a soft and creamy texture. They're made simply with pasteurized milk, vinegar, enzymes and a pinch of salt and can make snack time much more enjoyable.
Are Mozzarella Cheese Pearls Kid-Friendly?
Yes! Any kid that loves milk or cheese will love those fresh mozzarella pearls. They're perfectly sized for little hands and appetites and provide growing bodies with a dose of calcium and protein. Put a few pearls in a baggie or small plasticware container and store in your kids' lunchboxes so they have a wholesome snack to enjoy at school. They're also great for an afterschool snack along with a small bunch of grapes
What Are Some Delicious Ways of Using BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Pearls?
Like with cheese curds, these mozzarella pearls can be enjoyed like a snack right out of the package. Here are some ideas for enjoying them as part of a delicious meal:
- When making homemade pizzas, spread pearls evenly atop the sauce and bake. They'll melt perfectly and create a pizza worthy of a gourmet pizza shop in New York City.
- As sandwich fillings—place a few pearls on top of bread with sliced tomatoes and pesto spread and grill for an elegant, Italian-style panini.
- Add a few pearls to salads for a burst of protein and cheesy goodness.
- Make spaghetti and serve with a dash of olive oil, grape tomatoes, sliced black olives, fresh basil and these mozzarella pearls for a stylish pasta dish.