Member's Mark Jalapeno and Garlic Stuffed Olives (20.5 oz.)
Why we love this
Imported from sunny northern Greece, our olives are hand-stuffed with garlic and jalapeños for just the right amount of flavor. Plus, they’re cholesterol free!
About this item
- Imported olives from Halkidiki, Greece
- Hand-stuffed with jalapeños and garlic
- Full of flavor but not too spicy
- Cholesterol free
Make meals and snacks more exciting with Member's Mark™ Jalapeno and Garlic Stuffed Olives (20.5 oz.). These spicy and savory gourmet olives can be eaten right out of the jar for a piquant snack or used in a variety of recipes to boost flavor.
About Member's Mark Jalapeno & Garlic Stuffed Olives
This jar holds 20.5-ounces of jalapeno and garlic stuffed olives, imported from Halkidiki, in Northern Greece. Each olive is hand stuffed with diced jalapenos and olives, for a flavor that is vibrant without being too spicy.
Can I Use These Halkidiki Olives When Entertaining?
Yes! They’ll make a delightful addition to any social gathering. Keep a jar on hand for when unexpected and planned guests arrive. Jalapeño and garlic stuffed olives are delicious served as part of a charcuterie platter, alongside sliced deli meats, cheeses, crackers and dips. They’re also great for more laidback gatherings, like backyard barbecues and picnics, as they complement grilled meats, like burgers, hotdogs and pork ribs perfectly.
What are Other Ways of Eating Member's Mark Jalapeno & Garlic Stuffed Olives?
Jalapeño stuffed olives are delicious as part of many meals, with their garlicky and mildly spiced taste completing a range of meals. Here are some tasty uses for these Halkidiki olives:
- Dice and use as a gourmet topping for homemade pizzas. The spice from the jalapeño will add a kick of spice, while the garlic will enhance the tomato sauce.
- Make a Mediterranean-inspired pasta dish with these olives, angel hair pasta, feta, sundried tomatoes and roasted red peppers.
- Toss a few stuffed olives onto greens with sliced chicken, almonds, tomatoes and cucumbers for a more exciting, satisfying and healthy lunch option.
- Puree a jar of these olives in your food processor to make gourmet olive tapenade. It’s a delicious spread for crackers, sandwiches and more.
- Make a layered Greek-inspired bowl with orzo pasta topped with these olives, Kasseri cheese, roasted grape tomatoes and cubed roasted eggplant. For seasoning, add a sprinkling of oregano and squeeze of fresh lemon juice.