Member's Mark Jumbo Breaded Butterfly Shrimp (48-60 shrimp per box)
Why We Love This
Deliciously crunchy outside, fresh and juicy inside, these panko-breaded jumbo shrimp can be baked or fried in 20 minutes or less for a fast, mouthwatering appetizer or entrée.
About this item
- Succulent butterfly shrimp in an extra crunchy panko breading
- Ready to cook from frozen for a snack, party appetizer, or as an entree
- Pairs perfectly with rice and vegetables as an entree
- Ready in just under 20 minutes
- No added preservatives
Our Member's Mark Jumbo Breaded Butterfly Shrimp is coated in an extra crunchy and seasoned breading. This is the all-purpose breaded shrimp - perfect as an appetizer, snack or paired with your favorite vegetables and rice for a whole meal. No advanced preparation necessary, so you can enjoy in 20 minutes or less. Impress your next crowd at your next food event. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or pair with rice. Free of artificial flavors and preservatives, so you can feel good about every crunchy bite.
Our shrimp is sustainably sourced and is certified sustainable 2-star Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) by the Global Aquaculture Alliance (GAA). Sustainability is important for us to provide to our members.
Oven (Preferred Method):
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place shrimp onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake in center of oven for 15-17 minutes, turn shrimp halfway through
- Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- Preheat cooking oil to 350° F (180°C)
- Fry shrimp for 2 to 2.5 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel before serving