Dawn Professional Dish Detergent, 1 gal. (Choose Your Scent)
- Dawn Professional dishwashing detergent with long-lasting suds cleans 58% more greasy pots and pans per sink* (*vs. Dawn non-concentrated)
- Fill up to 512 sinks* (*per case based on recommended dosage of 1 oz per 10 gallon sink)
- Reduces sink changeovers by more than 35% vs. leading bargain brands* (*vs. a leading private label based on recommended dosage per sink; average across three water hardnesses)
- Dawn dish soap can be diluted to make a versatile all-purpose cleaner for a variety of surfaces
- Original: Bottle purchased through Club Pick Up or in Club will have a pump. Bottle purchased through shipping will not have a pump included.
- Lemon: No pump included.
Remove stuck-on, greasy food from utensils, pots and pans using Dawn® Professional Dish Detergent. It's highly concentrated and specially formulated to get the job done. This dish detergent can even be diluted to make an all-purpose cleaning solution.
How Does Dawn Dish Detergent Cut Through Grease?
As a detergent, Dawn contains surfactants that lower the surface tension of water. This allows the soap to spread and easily attach to grease in order to break it up, as well as wash it away. The professional liquid dish detergent by Dawn creates long-lasting suds that also help to attack food soils and oils for quicker results.
Ideal for Foodservice Operations
Dawn Professional Dish Detergent tackles dirty pots, pans and utensils with ease. It reduces sink changeovers compared to other leading private brands (based on the recommended amount listed for usage in a 10-gallon sink). An economical choice, this concentrated dish detergent can also save up to 6,000 gallons of hot water per year versus popular bargain brands when used as directed.
What Else Can Dawn Professional Dish Detergent Be Used For?
In addition to cookware, Dawn dish detergent can be used to clean a variety of surfaces. Countertops and dining areas may be wiped down, as well as three-compartment sinks. This liquid detergent is able to tackle tile walls, coffeemakers and cooler doors. It can also be used on windows either indoors or outside, portable equipment and trash receptacles.
Convenience in a Bottle
This bottle of Dawn dish detergent equals up to 640 gallons of solution, making it a wonderful option for businesses small and large. In addition, the built-in handle on the jug makes it easier to carry without hassle from one location to another. Since it's a liquid detergent, this solution can be used with a pump for easier dispensing.Pump only acaialble when purchasing in club.
Dishwashing detergent with long-lasting suds cleans 58% more dishes per sink than other brands. *Based on typical product performance, sink size and washer using four sinks a day