Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron 7-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven (Assorted Colors)
Why we love this
About this item
- Traditional European-style enameled cast iron cookware
- Heavy-grade cast iron offers superior heat retention for optimum results
- Self-basting condensation ridges allow for more flavorful stews
- Porcelain-enameled interior is PFOA-free and PTFE-free
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Oven safe up to 450°F / 232°C
- Hand wash only
The Tramontina Gourmet Enameled Cast-Iron Dutch Oven is essential for tender and flavorful meats, soups, hearty stews, chili, cobblers, and homemade bread. It is prized by cooks for its superior heat retention and even cooking and features a vibrant, porcelain-enamel exterior finish, which offers an elegant kitchen to table serving option.
The self-basting condensation ridges on the lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto the food, resulting in moist and savory dishes, and it is perfect for slow cooking recipes. The Dutch oven's heavy-gauge cast-iron cooking surface is coated with a smooth, off-white, PFOA-free, and PTFE-free porcelain enamel finish, while its sturdy side handles make lifting and moving a filled pot more manageable. Compatible with all cooktops (including induction), this Dutch Oven features a cast stainless steel knob, making it oven-safe up to 450°F / 232°C.
Tramontina's Enameled Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven is engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials, and workmanship, outperforming similar products within the market. This product delivers the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike and is offered under a manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty. Hand-wash only.