by ZUM |
Item # 372650
About this item
This bike is great for children (ages 3 and up) that are just learning to ride. No peddles, and no brakes make this one of the easiest bikes for young riders to get around on. These bikes are built for years of enjoyment.
ZUM Balance Bike - Red/White
If your child can walk they can ride balance bikes by ZUM with no pedals and no training wheels. The ZUM Bike uses a foot to floor motion as a means of propulsion. The Bike is perfect for developing coordination and balance without the anxiety of training wheels. By learning balance first, the transition from the ZUM Balance Bike to a traditional geared bicycle with pedals is made VERY easy.
- Frame is designed to accommodate smaller riders
- Rubber handgrips to protect little hands and the end of the handlebar from scuffs
- Ergonomically designed, back swept handlebars with safety pad on stem
- Sealed bearings for maintenance free, silent and smooth running wheels
- All terrain, rubber, air inflated tires on steel hub and spoke wheels, make for a durable smooth ride
- High grade steel components including quill stem and double bearing head set
- Padded vinyl seat
- Adjustable seat height (adjustable from 14.5 to 18 inches from the floor)
- Adjustable handlebars (adjustable from 22.5 to 23.5 inches from the floor)
- Non toxic painted finish with colorful graphics
- CPSIA certified
- Assembles easily with tools included
- Recommended age range 3+ not to exceed 80 lbs.
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days