Zatarain's Cilantro Lime Rice with Shrimp and Black Beans, Frozen (2 pk.)
About this item
- Flavorful meal of shrimp, seasoned rice, black beans, red peppers and corn
- Frozen entree can be cooked in microwave or oven
- One serving contains 11 g protein and 5 g fiber*
- No artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources
- Quick and easy preparation; microwavable and ready to eat in 15 minutes
Jazz up dinner tonight with this frozen meal of shrimp and seasoned rice with black beans, red peppers, and roasted corn. It’s a delicious combination from Zatarain’s that your entire family will enjoy. This frozen entree is made with quality ingredients like long-grain rice, shrimp, and black beans and bold flavors from vibrant cilantro, onion, garlic, real lime juice and a spice blend that includes paprika and chili peppers.
One serving contains 11 g protein and 5 g fiber* and there’s no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. It’s the perfect dinner for when time is short—just 15 minutes in the microwave and it’s ready to serve. And you know it has to be good because it’s from Zatarain’s—a New Orleans tradition since 1889! *Contains 7g of total fat per serving. See nutrition information for fat and sodium content.