About this item
When it comes to other e-products, there is no comparable e-liquid on the market. What distinguishes these liquids from the rest is its incorporation of Swiss nicotine, the highest grade of nicotine produced. Depending on the flavor, the amount of nicotine within a liquid can range from 12 to 18 milligrams. All of the e-liquids are developed and manufactured in the United States, signifying their quality. The vapour can also rest assured that the liquids will not be harmful to them as they are diacetyl and acetyl propionyl free!
PRODUCT WARNINGS: Electronic cigarettes are intended for use by smokers of legal smoking age (18 or older in California), and not by children, women who are pregnant or breast feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma.
If you smoke tobacco products, you are encouraged to stop.
Electronic Cigarettes are not a smoking cessation product and have not been tested as such. This product and the statements made within have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration or any other international health or regulatory authority. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition, disorder, disease or physical or mental conditions and should not be used as a substitute for your own physician’s advice.
Electronic cigarettes contain nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is addictive and habit forming, and it is very toxic by inhalation, in contact with the skin, or if swallowed; danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure if swallowed; irritating to eyes and skin; may cause sensitization by skin contact; may cause harm to the unborn child; vapors may cause drowsiness or dizziness; very toxic; very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Ingestion of the non-vaporized concentrated ingredients in the cartridges can be poisonous. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice; in case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice (show the label when possible). This material must be disposed of in a safe way; use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN: Choking and ingestion hazard.