WypAll X80 Foodservice Towels Extended-Use Wipers with Anti-Microbial, White, 150 sheets (1 box)
- $ 49 98 49.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Features KCCFRESH* Antimicrobial Treatment
- Strong yet soft towels
- Ideal for general food-service cleaning
- Durable and machine washable
- Rinses clean in sanitizing solution
WypAll X80 Foodservice Towels are a must for any foodservice operation. This line of Extended Use Wipers feature innovations like high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material and are durable for scrubbing. They also include the Kimfresh Antimicrobial Treatment, which inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria that can cause laundered foodservice towels to smell “sour.” These contaminant-free commercial wipers are a favorite replacement for industrial cloth towels, which can harbor dangerous chemicals, such as lead (In a 2003 Gradient study, 100% of the sampled laundered shop towels tested, lead was detected at levels that may exceed health based exposure guidelines.).
WypAll X80 are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and durability, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents. The reusable wipers are reinforced for strength when wet and dry. These bulk wipers are a great alternative – safer and more efficient – to replace laundered rental shop towels or and cleaning towels.
Use them for heavy duty machine- and part-wiping, wiping metal shavings, prepping surfaces with solvents and cleaning rough surfaces. After all, every business gets dirty. But for the toughest grease and grime, you can trust WypAll X80 Wipers. Whether you’re cleaning up grease or soaking up spills, it pays to use the best supplies. Trust the WypAll Brand, the one that sets the standard for excellence in wipers.
- 150 WypAll X80 Extended Use Wipers (foodservice towels) (each is 12” x 23.4”) per case
- Proprietary HydroKnit technology is fast absorbing to wick away moisture (features a blue stripe in the wiper)
- Features the Kimfresh Antimicrobial Treatment, which inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria that can cause foodservice towels to smell “sour”
- Durable wipes absorb more water and oil than textile shop rags and stay strong for superior performance
- Disposable wipers clean oil, dirt, grime and solvents, while remaining resistant to harsh cleaning agents
- These wipes are fresh and clean every time and are a safer alternative to laundered rental shop towels or cloth rags (which can harbor dangerous chemicals like lead, even after washing, according to a 2013 Gradient study)
- GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Towels & Wipes-Disposable Dry Wipe
- TOWEL/WIPE TYPE: Quarterfold
- APPLICATION: Foodservice
- MATERIAL(S): HYDROKNIT*
- COLOR(S): Blue Stripe;White
- DIRT TYPES: Food;Liquid
- SCENT: Unscented
- LENGTH: 23.5"
- WIDTH: 12 1/2"
- PACKAGING: Carton
- NUMBER OF TOWELS/WIPES PER CONTAINER: 150
- PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
- POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
- TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%