About this item
- Innovative flame broiler provides direct flame option for searing or cast iron cooking
- Digitally controlled burn system with LED readout ensures accurate cooking temps
- Versatile cooking with temp range of 180 - 550 F
- Flavor fueled by 100% hardwood pellets
- Two-tiered cooking surface provides additional cooking area
Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grills 700 Series offers the best value per square inch in the pellet grill industry. The 700SC is as versatile as it is practical, featuring an upgrade with locking caster wheels and complete cabinet enclosure for storage. The exterior is coated with a high temp powder-coat finish in blue-steel. With 700 square inches of porcelain-coated cast iron cooking surface, including a removable second tier rack, the 700 series is perfect for a group of four to six.
These 8-in-1 grills range in cooking temperature from 180 to 550 F. Select your preferred cooking style with the digital control board and standard flame broiler. Set it and forget it, or slide the plate to sear or use cast iron over open flame. No need for LP or Natural gas–our wood pellet fuel produces an exceptional taste and consists of only 100% natural hardwood pellets. With heavy gauge steel components, complete structural strength and durability, these high-value grills are built to last. Grill, smoke, bake, braise, barbeque or sear to perfection with the Pit Boss 700 Serie!