USDA Choice Angus Whole Beef Tenderloins (priced per pound)
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
A sophisticated cut that’s easy to prepare, tenderloin is as tasty as it is versatile. Just about any way you slice it, the results are delicious.
About this item
- Tender, flavorful and lean cut
- Easy to prepare and cooks quickly
- Can be portioned out into steaks
This tender, flavorful cut delivers a quality eating experience that makes it a top seller in foodservice. Cut from the most tender muscle, it is one of the more than 29 beef cuts that qualify as lean. It fulfills your desire for something you don't often have at home. Beef tenderloin is easy to prepare because it cooks quickly. This highly-valued cut also offers chefs and cooks versatility in portion sizes, price options, menu applications and preparation methods. This piece can be easily fabricated into portion steaks. The most flexible cut on the carcass, it's best prepared using any dry heat cooking method including roasting, grilling, sautéing and smoking. The tenderloin is also a great cut for poaching.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy