About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietal: 98% Chardonnay, 2% Gewürztraminer
- Appellation: Arroyo Seco, Monterey
- Aromas of tropical fruit, citrus and banana
- Flavors of pears, lemons, baked apples, stone fruit and creamy notes of butter, amaretto, crème brulee and toasty vanilla from barrel aging
- A deep, full mouthfeel, balanced acidity and a long, smooth lingering finish
Riva Ranch single-vineyard Chardonnay is a beautifully rich, yet balanced California-style Chardonnay that represents what the Arroyo Seco appellation has to offer. In addition to classic Chardonnay flavors of apple and pear, Arroyo Seco fruit consistently provides aromas and flavors of tropical and stone fruits. 90% barrel fermented, this is a distinctly robust and full-bodied Chardonnay perfectly balanced with ample acidity and ripe fruit character.