About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietal: 98% Chardonnay, 2% Gewürztraminer
- Appellation: Livermore Valley, San Francisco Bay
- Crisp, lean flavors of melon, grapefruit, green apple and pear
- Balanced by subtle hints of oak and vanilla from barrel aging
- Mouth-filling body, lingering minerality, and balanced acidity
- A long, refreshing finish
Morning Fog Chardonnay is a great expression of Livermore Valley Chardonnay, with diverse alluvial fans of soil consistently creating Chardonnay with beautiful and lingering minerality, which coupled with the natural acidity from the long and cool growing season, creates a beautifully balanced wine.