About this item
- Suggested delivery time frame: 2 days before event
- For Sunday events, please choose delivery for Thursday
- For Monday events, please choose delivery for Friday
- Please read and follow Care Guide in Specifications
- Stem length: 50 cm
- Imported from Ecuador
Roses Wedding Pack, Red and White (100 stems)
These stunning premium-quality roses arrange beautifully with any flower to give that extra touch of elegance. Use with hydrangeas, mini callas, fillers and greens to create a charming centerpiece or arrange them alone for a simple modern and romantic feel.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Important Delivery Information policies.
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Bunches: 4
- Stem length: 50 cm
- Bloom size: 4.5 cm+
- Package contains 3 bunches Red and 1 bunch White
- Each bunch contains: 25 Ecuadorian roses. Within each bunch, the roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 stems
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Bouquets/bunches are individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing roses to warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- Roses are shipped with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. After your roses have hydrated, remove the protective packaging and then any brown or discolored guard petals if needed. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom and will not damage the flower
- We ship our roses in bud form. Once the rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival but leave them in the corrugated wrap
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh, cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Important Delivery Information
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by diverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. No refunds will be given for this circumstances only reshipments if necessary.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order. Later cancellations will result in charges and refunds will not be approved.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No deliveries to Puerto Rico.
Due to the speed of delivery, order tracking numbers may not be available prior to the day of delivery.