Swisher 11.5 HP 24" Walk Behind Rough Cut Trailcutter with Casters
- $ 2,026 00 2026.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
Blaze a trail with Swisher's 24" tough workhorse!
Swisher's 24" walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round.
It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
This self-propelled walk-behind features an 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck with a 4" fixed cutting height.
The single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease, and the blade is enclosed for maximum safety.
Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessible for PTO, self-propelled and safety.
The adjustable height handlebar eases operator control.
Two heavy duty front casters remove the unit weight off the operator and improve stability and ease of use.
Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for excellent traction in all conditions.
The four-speed transmission is great for setting a comfortable pace, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of rough spots.
Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris while the wire shield protects electrical components.
Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24" self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 4" fixed cutting height
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and wire shield
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- 2 Heavy-duty front casters
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800-222-8183
93.5" X 29" X 41.75"
USA And Imported