About this item
- Cleans carburetors and injectors without removal
- Removes water that causes corrosion
- Rejuvenates rubber & plastic
- Reduces costly repairs & downtime
- Perfect pre-treatment before using Small Engine Fuel
Fix-It Fuel is designed as a single use treatment for poor/non-running small engines damaged by ethanol-blended street gas. It cleans and rejuvenates the fuel system to start more easily and operate in top condition. Fix-It Fuel is a pre-mixed ETHANOL-FREE 89-octane gas + oil blend. Although mixed with oil at 50:1, it works in any 2- and 4-cycle small engine application. Fortified with Mechanic in a Bottle™*, Fix-It Fuel cleans and repairs the fuel system without having to remove the carburetor or injectors, avoiding costly repairs and downtime. It’s best used as a pre-treatment before introducing ETHANOL-FREE VP Small Engine Fuel which is designed for ongoing use to prevent ethanol-related problems from occurring in the first place.