VP Small Engine Fuels Fuel System Treatment (8-pack / 32-ounce bottles)
- $ 109 88 109.88
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Cleans carburetors and injectors without removal
- Removes water that causes corrosion
- Rejuvenates rubber & plastic
- Reduces costly repairs & downtime
- Perfect pre-treatment before using Small Engine Fuel
Fix-It Fuel is designed as a single use treatment for poor/non-running small engines damaged by ethanol-blended street gas. It cleans and rejuvenates the fuel system to start more easily and operate in top condition. Fix-It Fuel is a pre-mixed ETHANOL-FREE 89-octane gas + oil blend. Although mixed with oil at 50:1, it works in any 2- and 4-cycle small engine application. Fortified with Mechanic in a Bottle™*, Fix-It Fuel cleans and repairs the fuel system without having to remove the carburetor or injectors, avoiding costly repairs and downtime. It’s best used as a pre-treatment before introducing ETHANOL-FREE VP Small Engine Fuel which is designed for ongoing use to prevent ethanol-related problems from occurring in the first place.
- Mechanic in a Bottle™ is a registered trademark B3C Fuel Solutions, LLC
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 877-515-1733 (x 208)
32 oz. 8-pk.
USA And Imported