Paragon Vintage Pop Popcorn Machine (8oz)
- $100 off with Instant Savings
- Offer ends August 19
- Instant Savings is subject to availability, valid dates, and a limit of 9999 items per member. Additional purchases may be made at full retail price, unless otherwise restricted. See <a href="#IS_disclaimer">program details</a>.
- Member price $561.00
- $ 461 00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
This cute vintage-style popcorn machine pops hot and buttery popcorn in just minutes, and the matching spoke wheel cart (sold separately) adds nostalgic charm.
About this item
- Unparalleled in quality and workmanship and are comparable to commercial popcorn machine
- Best-in-class fully featured professional concession equipment
- Nostalgia combined with the latest popcorn technology
- Proudly made in Nevada, Iowa by a local American workforce
Styled just like the poppers you see at the local movie house; the Vintage Pop line has a bright cabinet and classic graphics that fit almost any décor. Each full-featured machine pops delicious, theater-quality popcorn in minutes, is easy to use and easy to maintain. Paragon's American-made Vintage Pop popcorn machines are unparalleled in quality and workmanship and are comparable to commercial popcorn machines you find at the movie theaters. If you are looking for the highest quality popcorn machine in the market, look to the Vintage Pop’s all steel cabinet and tempered glass. This popper even has hammer red textured paint which will not show finger prints. This feature-laden popcorn machine uses a gas spring assisted kettle for easy unloading, four-switch operation, kettle "ready" lights and a hard-coat anodized aluminum kettle for superior performance and ease of cleaning. The heated warming deck will keep popcorn warm and fresh for long periods of time. The Vintage Pop is capable of producing 147 one ounce servings per hour for maximum output, and its gas spring assisted anodized, hard-coat, non-stick, kettle makes it easy to unload popcorn when it's done cooking. Its four-switch operation lets you effortlessly set this popcorn popper up, and the kettle "ready" lights let you know when you can add ingredients for cooking. And thanks to its aerated stainless steel warming deck, this popcorn machine will keep your food warm while catching kernels and smaller bits to promote easy cleaning. A convenient stirrer is screwed in counter-clockwise for easy cleaning and replacing, and the tempered glass panels provide a full view of the interior without sacrificing durability. For maximum visibility, the interior features a presentation lamp, and the included eye-catching graphics are sure to make this popcorn machine a hit at your snack bar, concession stand, restaurant or your home theater. Three-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Proudly Made in USA!
- All-steel frame and tempered glass
- Hard-coated, anodized aluminum and stainless steel non-stick kettle
- 1420 watts
- UL, CSA, ETL, NSF,
- Warming deck, presentation lamp and old maid drawer
- Three year warranty
- Made in USA
Paragon Vintage Pop
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.