Victorious: Hollywood Arts Debut - NDS
About this itemESRB Rating: E for Everyone
Victorious™: Hollywood Arts Debut is one of the first video games based on Nickelodeon’s hit live-action comedy television series, Victorious. Players get the chance to interact and fully experience life in the elite, Hollywood Arts world as a new student in two completely unique and fun ways. In Victorious: Hollywood Arts Debut for the Nintendo DS™, players will experience a full year as a new student at Hollywood Arts and take part in crazy adventures while becoming friends with Tori and all the stars from the show.
- A Unique Experience – Players create their own Hollywood Arts performance where they act, play an air instrument, sing, dance and star in a music video featuring hit songs from the series.
- First of its Kind, Based on the Hit Live-Action Comedy Series – The video games are based on Nickelodeon’s hit show, Victorious, the number-one live action comedy series in its timeslot on all TV reaching over 14 million kids, 15 million tweens, and 11 million teens each quarter since it launched in April 2010.
- Reach Hollywood Arts High Stardom – Players will feel as if they are a student at Hollywood Arts and the games include the voices of the Victorious cast, including Victoria Justice, who stars as Tori Vega.
- Be the Next Superstar While Enjoying Hours of Gameplay – The games are loaded with mini-games, activities, hit songs from the show such as “Freak the Freak Out” and “Beggin’ On Your Knees”, and players can even wear the same outfits as Tori Vega and the cast!
- Exciting Family-Friendly Competition – The perfect game for sleepover parties, family gatherings and more, Victorious: Time to Shine offers multiplayer gameplay so friends can either work together or compete to create the best music video ever! Full body motion tracking with the Kinect™ Sensor for both players makes the game even more fun and active for everyone involved!
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Computer/video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.