SummerHawk Ranch Victorian Teak Chicken Coop
- $ 269 86 269.86
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Best-in-class mesh-enclosed run area
- Ramp for access to roost
- Heavy galvanized wire is secured using our unique, extra-strength, wire-clamping wood design
- 4 doors for convenient access to all areas of the coop
- Expandable with SummerHawk Ranch Universal Expansion Pen (sold separately)
Start living sunny side up with this space-efficient coop-and-run combination. It's hand built from solid fir and roomy enough to comfortably sleep up to four chickens, if they are allowed to free-range during the day. The coop features a durable, corrugated plastic roof and covered pen, offering extra shade and shelter, while a galvanized, mesh-enclosed run gives hens a secure space to forage and exercise. The two-stall nesting box is accessible through a convenient, waist-height prop-up door for easy egg collection. This enclosure is simple to assemble, requiring only one person and an electric screwdriver.
Additional run space may be provided by attaching one or more Universal Expansion Pens (sold separately), which is recommended for those who cannot free-range their birds during the day. To experience the full benefit of raising chickens, and to provide the best quality of life for your flock, we highly recommend allowing your chickens out of the enclosure to free-range during the day.
- Weather-resistant, easy-to-clean plastic roofing
- Includes a covered pen for extra shade and protection from the elements
- Hand built from sustainably harvested, naturally weathered and pest resistant fir
- Sized to sleep up to 4 hens, assuming they are free-ranged during the day
- Spacious interior features twin nest stalls, 2 roosting bars and adjustable ventilation
- Waist-height nest box with a stylish hinged roof and removable divider—no need to bend or crouch
- Removable, metal sliding tray allows for easy cleaning access
If you are not able to give your chickens access to your yard during the day, we recommend keeping only 2 hens in this coop.
78"L x 30"W and 48"H