Classic Sienna Raised Garden Bed Versailles Sunburst 8’ x 8’ x 16.5” – 1” Profile
- $ 226 54 226.54
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
Everyone - from the beginner gardener to the expert
About this item
- Easy to install
- 9 separate terraced planting areas
- Create unique designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
Ooh-la-la! Bring a French flair to your garden with this elegant showstopper made possible with our revolutionary curved composite boards. With three levels and nine separate planting sections you will never run out of options for unique planting combinations. Feeling traditional? Plant a sculptural boxwood in the top section, fragrant lavender in the mid-section and shrub roses in each of the four lower petals. Mix it up with colorful annuals, or create a unique berry garden, with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Stunning from every angle, this garden bed deserves to be the focal point of your yard or garden.
Each modular kit includes sixteen of our 1” Classic Sienna curved composite boards and sixteen of our 1” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
Our Raised Garden Bed Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. For example, with the boards and joints in your kit you could reconfigure your Versailles Sunburst garden into 64 feet of serpentine or wavy garden border.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional 1” kits, boards and anchor or stacking brackets to stack or extend your garden. Straight 1” boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Minimal tools required-a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions
For additional information, please contact us at 1.800.914.9835
96" L x 96" W x 16.5" H