Member's Mark 1/2" Crinkle Cut French Fries (30 lbs.)
Why We Love This
About this item
- Long, crinkle cut fries
- Deep fry for optimal results
- Ideal for restaurant use
- One case contains six 5-lb. bags
- Made with Grade A frozen potatoes
Keep Member's Mark Valley Select 1/2" Crinkle Cut French Fries on hand to enjoy serving after serving of crispy golden french fries. These tasty spuds are made from all-American potatoes and are great for homes, restaurants and catering companies.
About Our Crinkle Cut Fries
These delicious french fries are made from select Grade A potatoes. A case of these crinkle cut fries provides dozens of servings with its six 5-lb. bags, a total of 30 pounds of french fry glory. Each fry is crinkle cut and a half-inch thick, ready-fried in vegetable oil and frozen. When you're ready to enjoy these fries, simply bake in the oven or deep-fry per the package instructions.
Who Loves These Crinkle Cut French Fries?
Anyone who loves the taste of real potatoes. These tasty crinkle cut fries are great for families that use a lot of potatoes in their meals and with this 30-lb. box, the family will be enjoying delicious crinkle cut french fries for a long time to come. Crinkle cut fries are delicious alongside hamburgers, chicken fingers, healthy salads and are a great way to get kids excited about dinner. The amount and quality of these spuds make them ideal for restaurants and catering businesses too. They are made from the finest American potatoes and fry-up quickly into fresh and crispy fries in just minutes.
How Can You Prepare and Enjoy Crinkle Cut Fries?
These yummy crinkle cut fries are excellent straight out of the fryer and seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper. But why not get a bit more creative? Here are some other fun ways to enjoy these delicious fries:
- Poutine – cook fries then coat with homemade or store-bought gravy and a sprinkle of cheese curds or shreds. Bake in the oven until the gravy is bubbling and the cheese is melted.
- Greek nachos – coat hot-from-the-fryer crinkle cut fries in oregano, feta cheese, olives and chopped tomatoes.
- Breakfast burritos – chop cooked fries and toss in a skillet with breakfast sausage and eggs and scramble until eggs are cooked through. Put this mix into burritos and top with salsa, cheese and avocado.
We are so confident you will be delighted with your Member's Mark purchase that we promise to refund or replace any item you find unsatisfactory. We aim to delight all our members and would love to hear about your discoveries! Call us at: 1-888-301-0332 (toll-free), 8am - 5pm CST Monday - Friday.