Member's Mark Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter (4 oz. Elgin-Style Sticks, 16 ct.)
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
To get a fresh flavor and creamy consistency, we took milk straight from a local dairy farm and churned it to perfection. You butter believe it!
About this item
- Creamery churned fresh sweet cream unsalted butter
- Churned and packaged in California
- Standard 80% butterfat product
- Ideal for home kitchen baking and tabletop use
Crafted in the heart of California’s San Joaquin Valley, Member’s Mark Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter is made with fresh cream sourced from 100% real California milk. Beginning with farm-fresh milk delivered straight from local California dairy family farms, Member’s Mark Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter is churned with fresh pasteurized cream, lightly salted and packaged in individually wrapped four-ounce Elgin-style solid blocks. As the ideal butter ingredient for restaurant and foodservice use, these solid blocks are the most efficient way to cook and bake with butter.
We are so confident you will be delighted with your Member's Mark purchase that we promise to refund or replace any item you find unsatisfactory. We aim to delight all our members and would love to hear about your discoveries! Call us at: 1-888-301-0332 (toll-free), 8am - 5pm CST Monday - Friday.
- Tamper evident shrink wrap for consumer protection and convenience
- Net weight: 4 lbs.
- Packaged in carton sleeve
- Can be frozen up to four months past the best-by date
- No additives or artificial ingredients
- USDA Grade AA
- Pasteurized cream
- Gluten free
- Kosher dairy
- Product of USA
- Keep refrigerated