Smucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwiches (50.4 oz. box, 18 ct.)
Why We Love This
About this item
- Pack of 18 Smucker's Uncrustables sandwiches
- A great on-the-go treat or lunchtime snack
- 6 grams of protein in each serving
- No high fructose corn syrup
With Smucker's® Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwiches, you can enjoy the homemade taste of Smucker's Concord Grape Jelly and fresh-roasted Smucker's Peanut Butter in a new way.
What Makes Smucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwiches Different?
If your little one loves Smucker's peanut butter and jelly products but you don't love the mess that comes along with making and eating the all-American sandwich, we've got your snacktime solution. Wherever you and your family are, just thaw, unwrap and enjoy the nostalgic flavor of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while on the go.
Three Fun Ways to Eat Smucker's Uncrustables
- Food is just more exciting when it's in fun shapes. Let your little one use cookie cutters (like dinosaurs, hearts and even gingerbread men around the hoidays) to cut playful shapes from their frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Even eating the "scraps" is fun.
- To keep your kiddo's Smucker's Uncrustable chilly while in a lunchbox, freeze a 100% juice box. The juice box thaws by the time lunch rolls around and the frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwich will stay cold.
- For an even sweeter and more filling after-school snack, spread the tops of Smucker's Uncrustables with marshmallow fluff, hazelnut spread, almond butter or melted chocolate chips. Then, add a crunchy topping, like peanuts, walnuts, almonds or sprinkles.
Can You Make Breakfast With Smucker's Uncrustables Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwiches ?
For a special breakfast, serve your family Smucker's Uncrustable French toast. Simply thaw your frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwich according to package directions. While your Smucker's Uncrustable is thawing, whisk together a quarter-cup of milk (you may use any type of milk, lactose-free milk or any nut or oat milk), one egg, one tsp. of pure vanilla extract and one tsp. cinnamon. Pour your whisked milky mixture into a bowl big enough to fit your Smucker's Uncrustable. Preheat a skillet to medium heat and lightly grease skillet with your favorite cooking spray, butter or margarine. Dip your thawed Smucker's Uncrustable into your milk mixture until fully coated. Carefully place your dipped Smucker's Uncrustable into the warmed skillet and cook until both sides are browned, flipping once every minute or so. This should take about three minutes. Serve with Smucker's Strawberry Jam, Smucker's Blackberry Jam, powdered sugar, syrup or cut strawberries.