by Two Hands |
Item # 771967
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Aroma: notes of black cherry, fresh blackberry, fresh lavender, pastry crust and dark chocolate
- Flavor: bright berry notes dance across the palate
- Medium to full bodied with richness of fruit balanced by bright refreshing acidity
- Tannins are prominent but melt beautifully into a wall of fruit
- Finish: a lovely long palate, accented by notes of red licorice, lavender and dark chocolate with a creamy texture from lees contact
The Two Hands range is extensive, as they crush grapes from distinct regions across Australia, making wines from many different varietals across the four series in their portfolio, all produced on the estate. Since their very first vintage, they have endeavoured to produce wines that truly reflect regionality, meaning that they show the characteristics associated with the regions from where the fruit was sourced.