Trixie Mad Scientist Activity for Dogs, Intermediate (8.5" x 7" x 12.75")
- $ 14 88 14.88
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- For intermediate players (Level 2)
- Dog must flip and balance beakers upside down to release treats
- Set includes: base, frame, 3 beakers, 2 sets of patterned lids (6 total)
- Step 1: Place treats in beakers
- Step 2: Leave lids off until flipping/balancing beakers is mastered
- Step 3: Place lids with patterned holes on beakers
- Step 4: Mix and match lids for an added challenge
Dogs are very playful and intelligent animals. Channel their energy and curiosity into something positive with TRIXIE’s Mad Scientist for Dogs. It’s designed for the intermediate canine gamer. Simply place treats inside any of the three beakers and cover with our lids with holes. Once the beakers are correctly flipped and balanced upside down, the treats will be released. We’ve included two sets of lids—each with a different pattern of holes through which your dog must navigate the treat. Mix and match the lids for varying levels of difficulty. The non-slip rubber feet keep the game in place as your dog explores. We’ve also included an instructional booklet with tips and tricks for challenging and training dogs of all ages through play.
Includes a booklet with tips and tricks. One year warranty.
- Non-slip rubber feet keep the base in place as your dog flips, flops and explores
- Includes a booklet with tips and tricks for challenging and training dogs through play
- Color: neon green, blue
- Materials: plastic, rubber
- One year warranty
- 8.5" x 7" x 12.75"
- Weight: 2 lbs.