Big Easy Cornbread & Rice Dressing Tur-Duc-Hen (15 lb.), Tur-Duc-Hen Roll (4 lb.)
- $ 94 88 94.88
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Partially deboned turkey stuffed with duck, chicken, cornbread dressing and pork rice dressing
- Turkey breast roll stuffed with duck, chicken and creole pork sausage
- The perfect protein for your holiday meal
Tur-Duc-Henss and Tur-Duc-Hen Rolls are stuffed with mouthwatering dressings designed to complement this trifecta of delicious birds. Both are seasoned to perfection with Big Easy Foods Louisiana Seasoning.
Both items are already seasoned and ready to cook.
Cooking Directions - Tur-Duc-Hen
For best results, thaw in refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove Tur-Duc-Hen from packaging including clear pouch and foam tray. Place in roaster. Cover and bake with legs pointing up. You may want to add 1 cup of chicken broth or liquid to bottom of the pan to increase juices for gravy. If completely thawed: allow 3 1/2 hours to cook. If frozen: allow up to 4 to 4 1/2 hours. Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove cover for last 30 minutes of cooking or until brown.
- Carve Tur-Duc-Hen down the middle and then across in one- to two-inch slices. Serve hot.
Cooking Directions - Turducen Roll Oven:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove Tur-Duc-Hen Roll from all packaging (including bag and meat tray) but leave netting on until slicing. Place Tur-Duc-Hen Roll in baking pan, skin side down. Add 1 cup of water and cover with aluminum foil. If thawed, bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes, then uncover and rotate roll until skin side up. Bake and additional 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 to 170°F. If frozen, bake for 2 hours and 15 minutes, then uncover and rotate roll until skin side up. Bake and additional 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 to 170°F. Grill: Spray foil with non-stick spray. Wrap foil around Tur-Duc-Hen Roll and place on heated grill. If thawed, grill 2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165 to 170°F. (rotate periodically). If frozen, grill for 2 hours and 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 to 170°F. (rotate periodically).