True 1-Door Swing Glass Merchandiser - 23 cu. ft.
Financing available! Click here.
- $175 off with Tech Savings
- Offer ends November 01
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Super quiet operation
- Compact construction saves space
- Long-lasting vinyl exterior will not peel or chip
This True 1-Door Swing Glass Merchandiser has a 23 cu. ft. capacity and is designed to last. It's easy to set up, cools quickly and has a super quiet operation. The positive seal self-closing door has guaranteed door hinges. There are four adjustable, heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves and customers can comfortably remove what they'd like from the no-stoop bottom shelf.
The long-lasting vinyl exterior that will not peel or chip. You'll save aisle space because of the unit's compact construction; only 29 1/2" depth is required. The double-pane thermal glass is insulated for energy savings. The merchandiser's interior is white vinyl-coated aluminum, with a 300 series stainless steel floor and a convenient clean-out drain. This merchandiser is a self-contained system, and there is no plumbing required.
Not for residential use. Shipped to commercial addresses only. Consult a licensed professional for proper installation
|Total Capacity:||23 cu. ft.|
|Number of Shelves:||4|
|Interior:||White vinyl-coated aluminum|
|Floor:||300-series stainless steel|
|Shelves:||Adjustable, heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire|
|Use:||Compact construction permits easier placement and saves aisle space|
|Number of Doors:||1|
|Door Features:||Positive-seal, self-closing, double pane thermal glass|
|Hinges:||Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system|
|Handle(s):||12" long extruded handle|
|Refrigerant:||Factory-engineered, self-contained capillary tube system using environmentally-friendly (CFC-free) 134A refrigerant|
|Insulation:||Entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)|
|Cabinet Temperature:||Holds 33°F - 38°F (.5°C - 3.3°C)|
|Power Cord:||5-15 NEMA plug, 9' cord length|
|Certifications:||Energy Star, UL Energy Listed, NSF-7 listed for storage/display of packaged or bottled product|
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact Ace Mart at 1.888.898.8079 (7:30 am - 5:30 pm CST, M-F) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns in accordance with Ace Mart return policy.
27"W x 29 1/2"D x 78 1/4"H
USA And Imported