True 1 Keg Direct Draw Beer Dispenser
Financing available! Click here.
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this itemServe cold beer, every time!
True's Direct Draw Beer Dispenser is designed with enduring quality and value. True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service. The oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system cools 33°F to 38°F.
The beer dispenser's exterior front and sides is constructed of heavy-duty, wear resistant laminated black vinyl with a matching black aluminum back. An anodized aluminum glass rail provides convenient storage for glasses on the keg dispenser's stainless steel countertop. The direct draw beer dispenser's interior is made of 300 series stainless steel floor with 1/2" reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls with one 3" dia. stainless steel insulated beer column.
Cold air is directed into the beer column to reduce foaming and maximize draft beer profits. The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP). Not for residential use. Shipped to commercial addresses only. Consult a licensed professional for proper installation
- Color: black
- Vinyl laminate: exterior
- Aluminum: back
- Stainless steel: columns, flooring and countertop
- Galvanized steel: interior walls
- Certifications: NSF, UL, CUL, UL Energy Listed
- Voltage: 115/60/1
- 1/6 hp
- 3.9 amps
- Temperature range: 32°F to 38°F
23 3/8"W x 27"D x 36 3/4"H