Berndes Tradition Frying Pan 2-Piece Set (10" and 11.5")
- $ 99 98 99.98
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- High-quality aluminum pans with nonstick coating
- Compatible with most cooktops and oven safe up to 300°F
- Distinguished nonstick pans with ash wood handles
Dinner's on! Serve up easy everyday deliciousness in this durable set of Berndes Tradition Fry Pans. These high-quality vacuum cast aluminum pans make it easy to create tasty meals at home. This versatile set includes two sizes, 10" and 11.5", so you can sear, pan fry, mix and more. The 3-layer nonstick surface is ideal for low-fat cooking, helping you achieve delicious results.
Since 1921, Berndes cookware has been made in Germany, carrying forward the same renowned German quality into the present day. This set of pans is no different, making them a timeless addition to your kitchen cookware.
- PFOA free
- 2.5mm high-quality vacuum cast aluminum pans
- Premium 6mm induction base allows for even heat distribution
- Oven safe up to 300°F (wrapping the wood handles when placed in the oven is recommended)
- Sauerland ash wood handles enhance control of pans
- Sloped sides allow for easy sliding and plating of food
- 3-layer nonstick surface ideal for low-fat cooking
- Compatible with most cooktops: gas, electric, smooth top, halogen. Not induction compatible
- Hand wash recommended
- 10" fry pan
- 11.5" fry pan
*‘Compare at’ price reflects verified online retail price of same or similar item.
For additional information regarding this product please call 419-331-8000