Sunflowers, Tinted (40 stems)
Recommended delivery date is 3 days before your event.
For Sat., Sun. or Mon. events, select Wednesday delivery.
- $ 64 98 64.98
- $1.62 ea
About this item
- Approx. stem length: 55cm / 21 in.
- Disk size: 1.75–2.5" (winter/spring), 2.5–3" (summer/fall)
- Dark or green centers, depending on time of year
Feast your eyes on this magnificent mix of tinted sunflowers! It includes 3 bunches of orange, 3 bunches of red, and 2 bunches of Sunbeam sunflowers. Just perfect for every event, big or small.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Important Delivery Information policies.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur because this product is natural.
Stems per bunch: 5
Approx. stem length: 55 cm / 21 in
Approx. disk size:
Sunflowers are phototropic. This means the blooms will follow the light. Make sure arrangements are evenly lit to prevent shifting.
Sunflowers are available year round. Prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Floral Customer Service Department at 1-888-746-7726.
Flower Care and Conditioning
Before your flowers ship, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty upon receipt, it is absolutely normal.
Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Unpack your flowers immediately.
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh, cool water.
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a 45-degree angle cut at least 1/2 inch off the end of the stems.
- Place the flowers in the prepared container.
- Allow your flowers to properly hydrate for 1-2 hours.
- Arrange flowers as desired.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight or near fruits and vegetables.
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom; storing them in a cooler area will slow down the bloom process.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days.
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
Important Delivery Information
- Sam's Club uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service.
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped.
- You will receive a tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your SamsClub.com account.
- It is recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next-day delivery.
- Metropolitan area deliveries arrive between 8 a.m. and noon. Suburban or rural area deliveries arrive between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pickup options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules (Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.).
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726 and ask for Floral Customer Service. Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date. Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information is chosen.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
This product does not ship to AK,HI or PR
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2 p.m. EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for floral. It is recommended to have someone available to receive the box. Please make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.