Lavender Tinted Gypsophila (60 Stems)
- $ 57 98 57.98
- $0.97 ea
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
About this item
- Stem Length: 50 -60cm
- 12 bunches, 5 stems per bunch
- Imported from Colombia
Tinted Lavender Gypsophila adds enduring sophistication, elegance, and vibrancy to any arrangement. Perfect for your wedding, event, resale or individual needs. They are filled with multiple sprays of delicate tinted lavender flowers .
Tinted Lavender Gypsophila epitomizes beauty and grace. These unique and elegant flowers have bountiful blooms which work perfectly by themselves or in a mixed floral arrangement. They are a vibrant and beautiful lavender.
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
Each Box contains a total of 60 Stems:
- 12 bunches, 5 stems in each bunch Lavender Tinted Gypsophila
- <li>Stem Length: (Approximation): 50 – 60 CM, 20-24 IN.
- Suggested delivery date 2-3 days before your event.
- Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date.
Care and Conditioning:
Bulk Greens shipped directly from flower farms in South America. Before shipping your greens, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your greens appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Upon arrival, remove greens from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2-3 days
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water and add flower food provided
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Signature required upon delivery.
Order Cancellation Information:
- Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
- Please verify the requested delivery date before completing the order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect delivery date is chosen.
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for bulk floral. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.