About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Aromas: black cherry and roasted herbs
- Flavors: robust black fruit, currant and espresso
- Finish: ripe plum and peppery spice alongside complex tannins evolve into a delicate finish
- Varietals: 80% Cabernet Sauvignon; 20% Blend of Petite Sirah, Syrah, and Zinfandel
- Aging: 18 months in French oak barrels, 40% new
Inspired by the age-old method of using cuttings from idyllic sites for the propagation of new vines, this cabernet sauvignon showcases some of our favorite hillside vineyards. Cuttings combines the deep, intense flavor of cabernet sauvignon with the structure and richness of petite sirah and syrah. A small amount of zinfandel adds a nice layer of complexity and spiciness.