About this item
- 100% Sunbrella performance fabric resists moisture, odors and stains
- Eco-friendly fill made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Zippered center cushion cover easily removes for machine washing
Houndry's best-selling Lounger bed is engineered with an orthopedic foam core that's great for pets with joint pain or those that enjoy a firmer platform-style napping place. The dense orthopedic foam cushions pressure points and provides more body support than a poly-filled dog bed. When your pup's muscles and joints ache, there's nothing better than a good night's sleep.
Sewn in beautiful Sunbrella fabric that is soft to the touch, it's durable, resists moisture and is washable. There is simply no better fabric choice for a pet bed. Houndry tailored the seams with a mini flange inspired by fine home furnishings. Each piece is made by hand in the USA and begins manufacturing the day you place your order. Thoughtfully designed with your dog and your home in mind, this orthopedic Lounger bed performs as good as it looks.
We recommend measuring your sleeping pet to find the perfect bed size. Pets who curl up to sleep can fit on a smaller bed, while those who stretch out need a larger bed. To determine the ideal bed length, measure your pet in their typical sleeping position, then add 6" to 10” for the final bed size. When in doubt, we suggest ordering the size up. Please double check that you have chosen the correct size before placing your order.
- Small: 22" x 22" x 6" high (dogs less than 30 lbs.)
- Medium: 28" x 28" x 6" high (dogs 30 to 60 lbs.)
- Large: 42" x 31" x 6" high (dogs 60 to 90 lbs.)
- Extra-Large: 48" x 36" x 6" high (dogs over 90 lbs.)