Taylor Farms Cole Slaw (32 oz.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Washed and ready to enjoy
- Preservative free
- High in vitamin C
- Good source of vitamin A
Taylor Farms® Cole Slaw is made with shredded green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots. For over 80 years, Taylor Farms® has been committed to healthy, wholesome produce. All our lettuce is harvested at the peak of freshness and are triple washed. Taste the difference. Enjoy the convenience.
Recipe: Classic Homemade Coleslaw
What You'll Need
- 1 package of Taylor Farms Coleslaw (32 oz.)
- 4 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 & 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 4 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- Bacon crumbles (if desired)
How to Make It
- Combine Coleslaw and chopped green onions in a mixing bowl.
- To make dressing, combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Drizzle dressing over coleslaw and mix well.
- Let coleslaw refrigerate for 2 hours prior to serving.
- Stir before serving.
- Top with bacon crumbles (if desired)