About this item
- Tamarindo is best described as sweet and sour in taste matching a true tamarind fruit
- Inexpensive concession item
- Sno-Cone ice available from most ice companies - no machine required
- Pour 1 gallon syrup and 3 gallons water into a granita/slush machine for delicious frozen drinks
- Each gallon makes 60+ snow cones
Jell-Craft Tamarindo Sno-Cone Syrup (1 gal.)
For 70 years, the Jell-Craft label has represented quality. Our sno-cone syrups have generated profit and opportunities for generations of concessionaires. The brightly colored label will attract new customers and the delicious flavors will keep them coming back. Sno-Cones are the least expensive concession item you can serve. A couple ounces of these wonderful syrups served over ice in a styrofoam cup. Add a spoon and napkin and that is all you need. Ice is typically available from your local ice company, so there is no expensive machine needed. If you have a frozen drink machine, just add 3 gallons of water to 1 gallon of Jell-Craft syrup and it will freeze right up. Since 1945, our syrups have been the standard in Texas and are now available through Sam's Club.
- Mix one gallon syrup with three gallons water and use in frozen drink machine
- Inexpensive and profitable concession item
- Dispensing pump needed for easy use
- Serve several different colors of syrups to attract customers
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.