TAKE5 Bar (1.5 oz., 18 ct.)
About this item
- Great for a salty sweet office snack when you need to “take five”
- Pretzels, caramel, peanuts, and peanut butter covered in delicious chocolate
- Individually wrapped peanut candy bars, perfect for candy bowls and break room snacks
- A kosher candy
If you're in the mood for a delicious bar that is both satisfying and kosher, be sure to pick up these Take5 Bars. Each Take5 candy bar has five mouthwatering layers that consist of peanuts, caramel, pretzels, peanut butter, and chocolate.
Take5 18-Count Box
When you purchase this box, you'll get a total of 18 individually wrapped Take5 bars, giving you an easy way to stock up the pantry at home or a simple way to make sure you have enough on hand for vending machines, food carts, food trucks, and the like.
What is a Take5 Bar?
The Take5 bar is a relatively new candy bar in the long line of Hershey products. The number 5 in the name refers to the total number of main ingredients, namely milk chocolate, caramel, peanut butter, pretzels, and peanuts. Together, this makes a unique mix of crunchy, chewy, salty, and sweet. You can use these bars to stuff in your kids' lunch bags, share them with your friends and coworkers, or keep them on hand for yourself as a midafternoon snack.
What Recipes are There for Take5 Bars?
In addition to simply tearing open a wrapper and indulging yourself with a delicious candy bar, there are also a number of recipes for meals and baked goods that you can make with them. For example, cook up a mouthwatering batch of Take5 pancakes—it's quick and easy!
- Pancake batter
- Take5 candy bars
- Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Make pancake batter following the directions on the box or packaging
- Chop up Take5 candy bars into small pieces
- Pour your pancake batter onto a heated pan or griddle
- To your taste, sprinkle chopped Take5 bars evenly across the pancake batter
- Once the bottom side is brown, flip the pancake
- Drizzle with Hershey's chocolate syrup and serve pancakes warm