Why We Love This
Add smoke flavor in an instant with the Smoke Hollow Vector—a tabletop gas grill that slow smokes meat! It's portable, so you can take it anywhere for that authentic BBQ taste.
About this item
- Add authentic BBQ smoke flavor to your next cookout
- Camping, picnicking, tailgating or in your own backyard
- Convection-style design enhances better-flavored BBQ
- Faster cooking times and improved fuel efficiency
Smoke Hollow Vector Series Tabletop Gas Grill
Have you ever wanted to add authentic BBQ smoke flavor to your gas grill-cooking appliance? The new Smoke Hollow Vector Series Table Top Gas Grill lets you do just that! The easy-to-use Smoke Flavor Tray (and independent burner) allows you to add your favorite wood chips and smoke flavor to your BBQ cooking. The unique design of this tabletop gas grill brings you better-flavored BBQ foods, and faster cooking times than most conventional tabletop gas grills.
This portable tabletop is ideal for grilling on the go, whether you're camping, picnicking, tailgating or in your own backyard. The large porcelain-coated wire grilling surface and chrome-plated wire warming rack lets you cook several hamburgers and hot dogs at the same time. And since the unit includes a standard hose and regulator assembly that connects to a 20-lb. LP gas cylinder (not included), you'll be able to enjoy smoke-flavored BBQ for hours at a time.
The push-button igniter makes each of the three, independently controlled stainless steel burners easy to start, and the heat indicator in the lid helps you manage the cooking temperature you're looking for. Cleanup is easy with an accessible grease drip tray in front. Sturdy tripod legs fold down (for use), and fold up for compact transport and storage, coupled with the locking lid.
- Unique, V-shape design promotes convection-style airflow
- Faster cooking times and better fuel efficiency
- New smoke flavor tray for wood chips lets you add authentic smoke flavor
- Dual stainless steel burners with push-button ignition gives you greater flexibility
- Cook different foods at the same time
- Porcelain-coated cooking grids and chrome-plated warming rack = 367" of cooking area
- Heat indicator in lid helps you manage cooking temperatures
- Includes hose and regulator assembly for hook up to a 20-lb. LP gas cylinder (not included)
- Sturdy, tripod leg design also has folding legs and locking lid for easier transport and storage
- Slide-out grease drip tray makes cleanup easy
- For outdoor use only
1-year limited warranty on parts (except for paint)
21" x 18.5" x 16"
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days