Mifroma Switzerland Swiss Cheese (Priced Per Pound)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- This item is Priced Per Pound. Final price will vary in club.
- Mild, sweet and nutty flavor with just a hint of piquancy
- Pale ivory, semi-firm texture with a handful of small holes
- Aged for over 3 months
- Staple of any family cheese board—ideal for cooking, shredding, or as a healthy snack
This deliciously sweet Swiss import matures in a vast natural cave in Ursy, a village at the foot of the Alps. Crafted with milk from pasture-fed cows and aged three months, each mild wedge has a slightly sharp punch that makes it the unexpected star of any cheese plate.
Swiss cheese is best recognized by its shiny, pale yellow body and distinctive "eyes," a result of the carbon dioxide produced during the cheesemaking process. Mifroma Swiss is imported from Switzerland and features a wonderfully mild flavor with just a hint of piquancy that adds a pop of flavor to burgers and salads.
- Imported from Switzerland
- Made form pasteurized part-skim milk
- All natural and made with rBGH-free cow's milk
- Made in local dairies using quality fresh milk from cows that are pasture fed
- Matured in a vast natural cave in Ursy, a village at the foot of the Alps
- Beverage Pairing: White Bordeaux, Pinot Noir or Chianti